Frequently Asked Questions:
Who qualifies for Home Health Services?
To qualify you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have a need for skilled care.
- Your physician must authorize homecare services
- Services must be intermittent and medically reasonable.
- You must be homebound (physician appointments, church services, and other infrequent trips away from home are allowed).
How much does home health cost?
You pay $0 for your home health services when Medicare is your primary insurance.
Medicaid also pays 100%. Pre-authorization required.
- Private Insurance pays for services. Pre-authorization required.
- Private Pay
Give us a call today at (972)-479-9200 and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thank you.